We build digital services used by millions all around the world. We’ve been using Kotlin in production for more than 3 years now, both for Android and backend. Kotlin changed the way we work, so we decided to give back, and help the community to grow and flourish – this is why we started Conference for Kotliners last year. We also orchestrate trainings, run monthly meetups, organise Kotlin Budapest, an official user group, and publish blog posts around the language.
We partnered with Together with Google Developers, JetBrains, and Kotlin/Everywhere to present an outstanding conference for Kotliners all around the globe. It doesn’t matter if you just heard about the language, are an expert coder, or work on the ecosystem, you better be here.
💡 Hint: find voucher code at the end of this post
- KOTLIN CLINIC BY JETBRAINS, It’s offical! Jetbrains will host an all-day Kotlin Clinic at the conference. If you want to ask Kotlin-related questions from the people behind the language, or would like to meet folks from the Kotlin team, you’ll have the chance to do so.
Our main track focuses on the cutting edge, with talks about domain driven development, FP + Arrow_kt, metaprogramming, Multiplatform, and Kotlin Native
- Eugene Petrenko, JetBrains - Facts you may not know about Kotlin
- Wojtek Kaliciński, GOOGLE - State of Kotlin for Android
- Amanda Hinchman-Dominguez, YELLO - Kotlin: The Next Frontier in Metaprogramming
- Sanat Serikuly, N26 - Natural partners: Kotlin and Domain Driven Design
- Qian Jin, GDE - Bridge the physical world: Kotlin/Native on Raspberry Pi
- Jorge Castillo, 47 Degrees. ΛRROW Maintainer - ArrowFx: Functional Programming for the masses
- Enrique López Mañas, GDE - Kotlin/Native for Multiplatform Development
Our Android track focuses on practical applications of Kotlin on @Android, featuring DI with @insertkoin_io, code sharing with iOS, code reviews, Mobius architecture, and coroutines
- Roberto Orgiu, NYTimes - Trip into the async world
- Guillermo Orellana, SkyScanner - All-Stacks Kotlin
- Márton Braun, AutoSoft - Reviewing Kotlin
- Viktor Plézer, Instructure Hungary - Highly testable app architecture with Mobius
- Arnaud Giuliani, Lead of KOIN Project - Dependency injection from zero to hero with Koin
Budapest, the host city of Kotliners, located in the heart of Europe, has it all: a thriving and ever-growing tech community, scenic architecture and sights, relaxing spas, booming food scene, and epic parties. And we’re only a few hours away from most capitals in Europe.
Get your ticket
USE THIS VOUCHER CODE TO UNLOCK 15% OFF: KOTLINDEV-KOTLINERS